Due to limited space in general release anthologies, we do not review and reply to submissions for an anthology until the deadline for the anthology closes.
HAPPINESS IN NUMBERS
Happiness in Numbers — Polyamorous LGBTQIA+ anthology — Non-erotic polyamorous stories that explore the idea of ‘Family’.
We want to see your non-monogamous family having picnics in the park. Your relationship anarchists being greeted by the gods in Asgard. Maybe your open married family having a gathering with their tribe.
Less Than Three Press invites you to submit stories featuring polyamorous families of all sorts. Closed groups (like triads, poly fidelity, etc) as well as completely open relationships are all welcome.
- Deadline is April 30, 2018.
- Put SUBMISSIONS: TITLE (where TITLE is your title) in the subject line.
- Stories should be at least 10,000 words and should not exceed approx 20,000 words in length.
- Stories must feature romance between a number of greater than two people. Extra consideration will be given to stories where the polyamorous elements are not the source of story conflict.
- Stories must have a happily ever after (HEA) or happy for now (HFN) end.
- Any sub-genre is gladly accepted: sci-fi, mystery, contemporary, steampunk, etc.
- LT3 always welcomes representation of all genders and nonbinary or agender characters.
- All usual LT3 submission guidelines apply.
Happiness in Numbers is a general release anthology, which means authors will receive a flat payment of $200.00 once LT3 has a signed contract. Examples: Enchanted Soles, To the Victor. Authors will receive one copy each of the ebook formats LT3 produces and two copies of the paperback compilation.
Stories should be complete before submitting, and as edited as possible—do not submit a first draft. They can be submitted in any format (doc, docx, rtf, odt, etc) preferably single spaced in an easy to read font (Times, Calibri, Arial) with no special formatting (no elaborate section separation, special fonts, etc). Additional formatting guidelines can be found here.
Questions should be directed to the anthology editor, Nicole Field, at firstname.lastname@example.org (or you can ping her on twitter @faerywhimsy). Submissions should be sent to email@example.com.