Due to limited space in general release anthologies, we do not review and reply to submissions for an anthology until the deadline for the anthology closes.
LIFE AFTER ALL
Life After All — an apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic/pastoral apocalyptic LGBTQIA+ anthology — The end of the world is a dark, bleak place. Life is full of grit, misery, and barely scraping by. But if humans excel at anything, it’s making the best of a bad situation, and the end of the world would be no different.
Less Than Three Press invites you to submit stories about life after the end of the world being far from bleak and hopeless. We want to see stories of hardened apocalypse survivors building new lives and homes with their found families; gentle robots terraforming the ruined remains of the Earth; your post-Earth space settlers slice-of-life.
- Deadline is September 30, 2018.
- Put SUBMISSIONS: TITLE (where TITLE is your title) in the subject line.
- Stories should be at least 8000 words and should not exceed approx 15000 words in length.
- Stories must be about a post-apocalyptic society.
- Stories must have a happily ever after (HEA) or happy for now (HFN) end.
- Any sub-genre is gladly accepted: sci-fi, mystery, contemporary, steampunk, etc.
- LT3 always welcomes representation of all genders and nonbinary or agender characters.
- All usual LT3 submission guidelines apply.
Life After All is a general release anthology, which means authors will receive a flat payment of $150.00 once LT3 has a signed contract. Examples: Enchanted Soles, To the Victor. Authors will receive one copy each of the ebook formats LT3 produces and two copies of the paperback compilation.
Stories should be complete before submitting, and as edited as possible—do not submit a first draft. They can be submitted in any format (doc, docx, rtf, odt, etc) preferably single spaced in an easy to read font (Times, Calibri, Arial) with no special formatting (no elaborate section separation, special fonts, etc). Additional formatting guidelines can be found here.