LT3 is currently accepting submissions for ebook publication in any and all genres. Submissions should follow the general guidelines. LT3 accepts any and all genres—the more the merrier!
- READ OUR WORK. We are a slash press and publish romance with happy endings. We love sex as much as the next person, but we do not publish stories with more sex than content. We love the sap, the cheesiness, the fluff, the fun, the silliness, and all the rest more. We’re here for more than just sex scene after sex scene. So make certain we are what you’re looking for before you submit.
- Submissions should be at least 10,000 words in length. Anything significantly shorter LT3 offers as free samples of writers’ works. Stories typically should not exceed 200,000 words in length, but if you do have a longer work we are willing to consider it (this does not include series, which, of course, can be of much longer word counts). Stories in the 25,000—50,000 word range tend to do best, but we are more than happy to consider a story of any length.
- Submissions should be completed before submitting as we do not like to be kept waiting indefinitely only for the complete story never to appear. However, we are not inflexible and will work with authors where we feel there is good reason.
- Submissions should be reasonably polished before submitting. Do not simply write a story and then promptly send it out. Have it edited and make it presentable before submitting it.
- SERIES: We are more than happy to consider a series for publication and do not expect the entire series to be finished upon submission. We do expect the first volume to be finished and a reasonable estimate as to how long the series will be and when we can expect completion. Readers do not like to be kept waiting indefinitely and neither do publishers.