It’s that time of year again! Less Than Three Press would like to wish you a very happy holiday season! To celebrate the end of the year and all the holidays therein, we’re doing our ever-popular raffle and sale! You can save 15% off ebooks and an additional 15% off preorders of our upcoming releases. You can also save the usual 25% off paperbacks. This sale runs all month long (December 1 through December 31), which gives you plenty of time to stock up on new books for holiday reading! (Sale excludes box sets and bundles.)
This year’s raffle includes some new prizes and other fun. For every book you buy in the LT3 Book Market between December 1 and December 31, you’ll be entered into a raffle to win one of our fantastic prizes, including:
– GRAND PRIZES: Two lucky winners will receive Amazon’s latest Kindle Fire Tablet (8GB model), and a prize pack of holiday ebooks to stock it with (see below for the list of books).
– FIRST PLACE PRIZE: Three lucky winners will receive a A $25 LT3 Gift Certificate
Holiday ebooks in the prize pack include:
– Reindeer Games by Kenzie Cade
– Wet Hot Australian Christmas by A.V. Sanders
– A Touch of Mistletoe, Edited by Megan Derr
– Substitute Heart by Summer Michaels
– The 12 Days of Dennis by Jude Dunn
– The Christmas Package by Megan Derr
– The Wish Augur by Cecil Wilde
– The Working Elf Blues by Piper Vaughn
– Winter Love by T.T. Kove
Each individual book you purchase enters you into the raffle. Ebooks, preorders, and paperbacks all count individually. Bundles and box sets are considered by the system to be a single “book” and will also only count once. Free books and gift certificates are excluded as raffle entries.
Winners will be contacted through the email address associated with their LT3 Book Market account* and will have 72 hours to claim their prize before a new winner is selected. Contest is open to all domestic and international customers. For full contest terms and conditions, click here.
*If your contact email address is different from your LT3 Book Market email, simply leave the email address you’d like to be contacted at in the “Special Instructions or Order Comments” box during checkout.