New this week!
LT3 is pleased to present two new ebooks for your enjoyment this week! Check out:
Ruby Red Booty Shorts and a Louisville Slugger by Lexi Ander, Book 1 of I.O.N. – Eager to escape the shadows of a tragic loss, Diego built a new life with his best friend, Beck. When he finally decided one night to admit that he's in love with Beck, that new life takes a new, hot and happy turn. But happiness is easily shattered, as he's learned all too well, and this time it's ruined by the arrival of a mysterious package and then men bent on violence.
Memories of a dead brother and an untouchable drug lord rise inevitably to the surface, and Diego dreads that the man he loves is mired in the world that Diego tried to escape. But Beck's secrets aren't so simple, and neither is the world in which Diego has been living…
- Written in Stone by David Connor – After the end of a bad relationship and the death of his dog, Geoffrey is left with a choice: live the rest of his life alone or start over. But starting over is easier said than done, and alone in the woods one night Geoffrey writes those very words on a rock.
To his surprise, when he returns later he discovers someone has replied. The lengthy written conversation that ensues over days leaves Geoffrey less lonely, and also quite hopeful and intrigued about the future and the identity of his mysterious new friend.
- Pictures and Memories by Lauren E. Mitchell – Tim is finally enjoying his gap year at the age of thirty-three, starting out in Asia with plans to go from there to Europe. But his itinerary didn't account for Jaye, fresh out of high school and on his own gap year. Jaye turns Tim's visit to New Delhi into something he never expected, something he must all too soon leave behind.
End of Life! Get These Titles before March 31!
LT3's Kiss Me at Midnight collection is reaching its end of life! Pick these stories up for $1.00 each, a 50% discount, before March 31, after which they will no longer be available. You can viewthe whole selection of stories here!
You can also pick up 15 other titles for 40% off before they're gone on March 31! This includes LT3's Something Happened on the Way to Heaven anthology, the Project Fierce charity anthology, and 13 other titles! Click here for the full list.
Coming Next Week!
On March 9, LT3 is pleased to offer you two amazing LGBTQ romances! Check out what's coming next week:
- What a Difference a Day Makes by B.A. Huntley, a contemporary romance featuring bisexual, transgender, and lesbian romance!
- Where Loyalties Lie by Logan Taylor, a fantasy romance featuring a poly romance between three gay and bisexual men
Tip! You can save 15% on all titles preordered at LT3, and also accrue reward points that you can use to save on future orders (earn $0.05 per $1.00 spent)!
Want to know what else LT3 is unleashing on the world in 2016? Visit our Coming Soon page for a complete listing of all books available for preorder!
Odds & Ends
- LT3's Fairytales Slashed: Volume 7 anthology call ends on Mar 31! Get your LGBTQIA fairy tale romances in before the end of the month!
- LT3's Goodreads Giveaways for our March 2016 releases are now up! Stop by and leave a comment to enter to win any of our March releases, including the Solitary Travelers collection!