LT3 is celebrating our seventh anniversary! This year, we’re giving you 25% off all books (ebooks, paperbacks, and an additional 25% off already discounted preorder pricing!) in the LT3 Book Market, and we’re also bringing back our ever-popular raffle with new and exciting prizes!
For every book you buy in the LT3 Book Market during the month of April, you’ll be entered into a raffle to win one the following fantastic prizes, including:
- Grand Prize: A story written to your prompt by Megan Derr
- First Place Prize: One of Two Kindle Fire Tablets
- Second Place Prize: One of Two $25 LT3 Gift Certificates
For full details, visit our anniversary post! Thank you for seven years! :D
New this week!
- Blank Space by Francis Gideon: After a reunion concert for their favourite band, Curtis and Adrian reminisce about the things that kept them together before they met their wives and had kids. When Adrian's conversation turns sexual, Curtis isn't quite sure how to proceed. Curtis and his wife have always gone by the rule of look, but don't touch, so talking, he figures, is okay… (Gay/Bisexual/Poly, Contemporary)
- Creation Debt by Lore Graham: In his fight for android rights, Derek liberates a group of androids working off their creation debt at a hospital. One of those androids is 141, who is reluctant to leave the facility. A delay in their escape traps them on a decrepit spaceship for a week with only each other for company and a divide created by assumptions and wariness—but also an undeniable curiosity. (Trans/Genderqueer, Science Fiction)
- Growing Up by Tricia Sol: With the pressures of coming out to his conservative parents and a mean ex, Kelly Alston would rather not grow up at all. He hadn't factored in his sexy, former physics teacher from high school, though. Now that Kelly is back home, being an adult looks like it might have some perks… (Gay, Contemporary)
Coming next week!
Tip! You can save 34% on all titles preordered at LT3, and also accrue reward points that you can use to save on future orders (earn $0.05 per $1.00 spent)! (34% preorder sale is active only during the month of April, as part of LT3's Seventh Anniversary Celebration!)
Sharing the Season – Closes 4/30!
New Call! Heart of Steel
|LT3's holiday collection, Sharing the Season, closes on April 30, 2016! Get your LGBTQA holiday romances in before the end of the month! Click here for full details.||Check out LT3's latest anthology call: Heart of Steel! We're looking for your best knight-themed stories. This call is open through September 30, and full details are here!|